drop down menu on sahifa theme is not working

I can’t get the dropdown menus to work on the Sahifa theme. I have parent Categories with subcategories under but on the menu they are appearing side by side - not as a dropdown. What am i doing wrong?

Thanks - Pat

Contact the author of the theme.

laranz said

Contact the author of the theme.

I subscribe, you should contact the theme author and ask him why it dones’t work, also read the documentation, it might be explained there.

To create dropdown menu, drag the menu item toward the right (the item(s) will be indented

LIKE THIS:

DROPMENU.

…DROP1.

…DROP2.

…DROPMENU2

DROPMENU3

in this example dropmenu1, 2 and 3 will be the main menus. drop1 and drop 2 will submenus.

enjoy

as per sahifa theme i made primary and secondary menu for my site.

on primary menu i am using pages
on secondary menu i am using category name

when i clicked on cat. menu bar then whole top and main menu navigation is disappear .
please help how can i show all my menu name on category pages.

here is link

working - http://www.jamestimothywhite.com/
not working - http://www.jamestimothywhite.com/smallbusiness/

i made 2 menu

1. Top Menu Navigation - tpmenu
  2. Primary Navigation- ctmenu

and using this coder to echo menus

<?php wp_nav_menu( array( 'container_class' => 'top-menu', 'theme_location' => 'top-menu', 'fallback_cb' => 'tie_nav_fallback' ) ); ?>
			<?php echo tie_alternate_menu( array( 'menu_name' => 'top-menu', 'id' => 'top-menu-mob' ) ) ?>
<?php wp_nav_menu( array( 'container_class' => 'main-menu', 'theme_location' => 'primary' ,'fallback_cb' => 'tie_nav_fallback' ) ); ?>
			<?php echo tie_alternate_menu( array( 'menu_name' => 'primary', 'id' => 'main-menu-mob' ) ) ?>

waiting for help… thanks

^ Hi netspicelab, welcome to ThemeForest, this is a general open forum.

For specific theme troubleshooting, you can interact directly with the author here. Don’t forget to post with the account from which you’ve purchased the theme! Good luck.