Dreams become true... Thanks Envato!

My big dream was to become happy owner of Tesla car. I love our planet and believe that we must take care about it! And eco tehcnologies is great step to do it! And now my dream become true - this ecological and very technological car is mine! Thanks Envato for ability to achieve this goal! I’m really happy that I start work here and my dreams come true!! :heart_eyes:

59 Likes

Super inspiring and congratulations for the Tesla and mindset!
Envato rocks indeed, it is miraculous :slight_smile:

Tell us more about your new toy, price range / mileage / year of manufacture, etc.

2 Likes

Way to go! Must be a great feeling the first time you get behind the wheel :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Model S, 75, 470 km, 2017

2 Likes

Congratz on your Tesla :slight_smile:
It’s also my goal to own any kind of tesla vehicle, how come you choosed the model S over the model 3 or model Y? :slight_smile:
Have safe adventures with it!

2 Likes

Ooooo I’m jealous :joy:

2 Likes

Congrats on your new beast! :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations on your success! A beautiful car for a beautiful moment. :battery: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations @LuckyBlackCat, enjoy it a lot and keep doing a great job

2 Likes

Congrats !!!

2 Likes

Wow!!! Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Wow @LuckyBlackCat congrats on new car and achievement! Inspirational and motivational, for sure :wink:

1 Like

I have crossover car before, so Model 3 and Model Y is small for me. Also model 3 not so comfortable like model S. Model S is very big and very comfortable! And very big minus of model 3 (for me) is that speedometer and other car information is at the part of main screen. At model S there is the separate panel behind the wheel where are: speedometer, navigation, information from cameras, car notifications and so on.
Model S:

Model 3:

4 Likes

Congrats, man! Great car. Very inspiring

1 Like

I’m happy for you, Man. but Drive slow live young! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congratulations, Man, with a dream come true !!!

1 Like

That’s cool! Congrats :smiley:

1 Like

Beautiful car congratulations

1 Like

Congrats! Good car!

1 Like

Congrats

1 Like