Drastic changes in Elements Graphics review process

A good explanation. BUT yesterday morning I did not accept all 20 videos, before that, too, almost 50% of refusals. And before there was almost 100% acceptance. And in the evening I received a letter that you like my videos and make me the author of the week. How is this possible 100% correct and the best author? And a strange reason for the deviation, does not match the quality… All this demotivates further work… Thanks…

2 Likes

I’m already sitting and thinking… and whether it is worth downloading new files… After all, if this continues beyond 100% of failures due to alleged non-compliance with quality (which quality is unclear), then in the future it is possible to get a block on downloading altogether…

1 Like

I’m thinking the same, what’s the point of working for envato elements when everything i upload is being hard rejected with no explanation since january 2022. Before that everything i uploaded was accepted. 100% of my items accepted, and now 100% rejected. It’s so extreme and you don’t get any explanation.

3 Likes

And here again today, 6 videos out of 12 were accepted. Moreover, the files are the same in style and quality. By what such quality criterion are files not accepted? Please either sort it out or announce the list of quality according to which the files are not suitable. Thank you for your work

2 Likes

I contacted support and their answer is still unclear and no help at all. They told me to seek help on the forum, but apparently we didn’t get any help on the forum either. It seems the authors are being looked down upon, they are being forgotten. Obviously the authors are part of the profit making for envato, but the author’s efforts are being disregarded.

3 Likes

the review process is extremely confusing lately,

even for a soft rejects.

and when i resubmitted the same item to the recommended category. it said

2 Likes

Me too :slight_smile:

1 Like

There was no response from the helper. All of our questions are ignored. BenLeong and the admins forgot about the authors…Sadly

Can you explain in more detail about this,

I’ve tried what you said but the result is still 98% of files rejected, out of 13 files only 1 was accepted, this is bad, even I’ve made the job as perfect as possible but still rejected…

What are they looking for from the authors? If this keeps happening?

Please explain to us as authors!

1 Like

Can you explain in more detail about this,

I’ve tried what you said but the result is still 98% of files rejected, out of 13 files only 1 was accepted, this is bad, even I’ve made the job as perfect as possible but still rejected…

What are they looking for from the authors? If this keeps happening?

Please explain to us as authors! @BenLeong

3 Likes

I’m so happy I’m not alone. I thought I was going crazy. Everything is rejected now.

2 Likes

It’s something random, Very confused to work and upload new content.

1 Like

Everything I am submitting is getting rejected for “not the right fit”. Nothing has changed with my style and graphics but all of a sudden nothing is approved. It would be nice to have an additional sentence about it the rejection.

1 Like

My Mockups are not rejected but the review process is very long 10-20 days. :sweat:

I had to design my own podcast mockups because I could not find any podcast mockup available in elements! So I did. And I refined the quality and uploaded. Got rejected again. All my items are being rejected.

Why reject an Item with a good quality(same approved for NFT mockup)?
People can’t find any podcasts mockups. Almost zero. Why reject mines?
Captura de Tela 2022-03-31 às 23.37.22

@BenLeong
I hope everything will be fine. We have tried to upload multiple templates but were rejected without proper reason or explanation and after so much efforts deserve some detailed explanation rather than just copy-paste reply.
I think there should be a different review process for the authors who already has few active items on the platform, like helping them to approve new items, I have seen a similar system on another platform.

We have stopped uploading new items on Envato and switched to another platform because of rejection problems and earnings getting degraded.

1 Like

Hi @TemplatesCoder

I am not sure which items you have tried to upload but you already have several of them which are in the wrong category (maybe that is the reason why your new items are not approved).

PSD templates (so, not live HTML/CSS templates) must be set in Graphic Templates Download 31994 Websites - Envato Elements and not in Download Premium HTML Website Templates - Envato Elements (like you have now several items).

In Download Premium HTML Website Templates - Envato Elements must be only “Fully customizable HTML and CSS website templates” - so, no PSD templates in that category.

Again, I don’t know which kind of items you have tried to upload (and maybe you have used the right category) but that is what I see on your profile.

Best

1 Like

Still happens, still 90% file rejections with unclear feedbacks.

Any updates @BenLeong ?

Thanks

1 Like

I’m confused with weird soft rejects too. From when is prohibited to provide links to images from pexels used in the templates?

1 Like

@BenLeong
Same situation still going on. Getting repeated unexplained rejections. My items have not changed quality, if anything I’ve improved my template files. It’s extremely demotivating having to throw away our high quality work. The least that could be done is providing feedback as to why an item seems unfit for publishing.

1 Like