Dramatic drop in sales

Hey, has anybody had a drop in sales without any logical reason? The last month’s of last year I was getting 60/70 sales a month and it was improving every month and now it’s really slowing down - I was hoping to at least maintain that and improve it as I added more tracks. Maybe I need to keep more consistent and upload more often.? Any advice or similar stories would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

it’s just a matter of coincidences. It’s difficult to maintain stable income here. It’s always depends from season as well. Autumn (3 month) i guess is the best time regarding sales then comes little drop (new year holidays season). So yes, try to maintain stable uploads i assume it’s the best thing you can do.

1 Like

There are many reasons for sales drop, such as new authors and surely many new items. Last year I got monthly sales about 80-90 even sometimes 100, and last 4 months it gets harder to maintain that number even with new items.

2 Likes

My videohive sales also dropped drammatically, first days of last month I earned more than 150$, but now I have 83 $ :frowning:

1 Like