!!! Dr-Patterson Theme - 1st plugin activated has downed the site

After installing the Dr-Patterson theme and installing all the plugins, I started to activate each one, checking the site as I go. TRX Addons (Theme RX Addons) was the first plugin I tried that caused the problem. Renaming the plugin folders is not helping.

David
-----------------------------------------------------------------MESSAGE----------------------------------------------
Warning : include_once(/home/content/44/9641344/html/westhollywood/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-upgrader-skin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/44/9641344/html/westhollywood/wp-content/themes/dr-patterson/includes/skin-installer/class-patterson-skin-lnstall.php on line 11

Warning : include_once(): Failed opening ‘/home/content/44/9641344/html/westhollywood/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-upgrader-skin.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_6/lib/php’) in /home/content/44/9641344/html/westhollywood/wp-content/themes/dr-patterson/includes/skin-installer/class-patterson-skin-lnstall.php on line 11

Warning : require_once(/home/content/44/9641344/html/westhollywood/wp-admin/includes/class-walker-nav-menu-edit.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/44/9641344/html/westhollywood/wp-content/plugins/trx_addons/components/cpt/layouts/layouts_submenu.php on line 97

Fatal error : require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/content/44/9641344/html/westhollywood/wp-admin/includes/class-walker-nav-menu-edit.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_6/lib/php’) in /home/content/44/9641344/html/westhollywood/wp-content/plugins/trx_addons/components/cpt/layouts/layouts_submenu.php on line 97

I was able to halt the plugin, however these messages are still visible in the dashboard:

Warning : include_once(/home/content/44/9641344/html/westhollywood/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-upgrader-skin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/44/9641344/html/westhollywood/wp-content/themes/dr-patterson/includes/skin-installer/class-patterson-skin-lnstall.php on line 11

Warning : include_once(): Failed opening ‘/home/content/44/9641344/html/westhollywood/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-upgrader-skin.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_6/lib/php’) in /home/content/44/9641344/html/westhollywood/wp-content/themes/dr-patterson/includes/skin-installer/class-patterson-skin-lnstall.php on line 11

Hi

renaming plugin folder is not a solution and may create issues. you can try to deactivate plugin(s) one by one to check which plugin is causing issues. so, you can try deactivate plugin instead of rename plugin folder. If you have still issues you can contact theme author going through theme details page then support tab.

How to Contact Author

Thanks

1 Like