Download and Create with the FREE Parallax Slideshow After Effects Template and win part of $1,000

No I did not. The deadline is 11pm Australian Eastern Standard Time, I posted the video 7:47pm AEST, 193 minutes before the deadline. I checked the time carefully. I also slept only 4 hours last night to make sure I make it in time (I’m from Central Europe). The contest closes in one and a half hours. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder what’s inside of the brains of 2 guys -> in my brain there’s just fun :wink:

that’s freaking awesome -> thank you very much !!!

Excellent work! Probably most creative entry yet, good job!

1 Like

We’ve reached our deadline!

Thank you so much for everyone’s awesome entries!

We’ll be back with the results by August 18, 2017. In the meantime, we’ll lock this thread to ensure we don’t get any late entries.

Good luck to everyone who entered! :four_leaf_clover:

Oops, sorry, I thought it was 11am for some reason! So I could have got a decent nights sleep instead of masking my bits off all day long!

Maybe one day.

Contest winners have now been announced! Click the image below to see all the winning entries and results from the event:

parallax-760-winners

Thank you so much again to EFEKT_Studio for not only giving away the amazing Parallax Slideshow After Effects template for free, but also for judging all the contest entries. Big thanks also to everyone who entered, we will be in touch with all winners very soon! :star:

1 Like

It was a great experience for me, sad only that I did not get to the top of the best. Will there be similar contests in the future?

Thanks guys… happy days! :grin:

1 Like

Hey @MotusDesign! You can count on it! :slight_smile:

I would like to say one big THANK YOU to both Envato and @EFEKT_Studio for making this contest possible. After long time, it’s been fun to be in a contest again.

I also want to congratulate to @sly69 for winning 2nd place, your work was truly unique, I loved it.
Congratulations to @SpaceStockFootage , @ereyesort , @ysabrahamsz for winning bonus prizes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congrats for the winner (DoubleX), your work deserved to be a winner without a doubt. Congrats to other winners as well, good job everyone!

2 Likes

My congratulations to the great winner DoubleX, and thanks to both Envato and EFEKT STUDIO. Congratulations also to SpaceStockFootage , ereyesort , ysabrahamsz.

1 Like

Hi Femclip.
Can you contact me.
I needto talk with you about your great alphabets.

Old Topic