Download and Create with the FREE Abstract Low Poly Photoshop Action and win part of $500

Here’s my design :slight_smile:

Awesome Plugin (y)

i used picture from unsplash.

1 Like

Original photo from Unsplash, by Vladimir Kudinov

1 Like

Greetings everyone. It’s a wonderful thing to participate in such creative contests, where we get to exercise our skills and test our abilities. Thank you for this opportunity and hope you like my submission.

=====================================================================

A Wildfire ignites. A Forest is lost, a Mountain is forgotten. Nature weeps, as the Fire keeps smoldering for years after the first Smoke broke out, the smell of burnt Ash drenches the Life from the Air. The environmental Geometry… is broken.

Photo credit: Maximus Roth

Items Used:

Title : Touch

Thanks. :grinning:

Thanks @Lil_Bro ! Great Abstract Low Poly Photoshop Action :^)
I’ve created a little promo of my profile:

Here’s the second nomination. Glitches userpic for my profile on facebook. I’ve used a lot of different glitch effects. And Abstract Low Poly Photoshop Action well fits into used glitches set. Also I’ve used my Rainbow Disco Rays motion graphic element as a background. Looks very crazy :^) Happy that my profil will have psihic-party-summers mood :^)

And here’s the source file. Just got it on the front camera of my phone:

8 Likes

Done with Lil_Bro Low Poly Photoshop Action.

Link to action:
https://graphicriver.net/item/abstract-low-poly-photoshop-action-pack/15784830?s_rank=3

KISS

Playing the action on my own illustration.

he used ready made image
here you can see

visit link

1 Like

We’ve reached our deadline!

Thank you so much to everyone participating in this contest, we loved seeing all the fantastic entries come in. We will announce the winners no later than July 28, 2017 and we’ll temporarily lock this thread until then to prevent any late entries coming in. Good luck!

5 Likes

Contest winners have now been published! Click the image below to see all the results as well as highlights from the event:

abstract-low-poly-760px-winners

Thank you so much again to everyone who entered, we will be in touch with all winners very soon! :star:

1 Like

Wow! Can not believe! Fantastic news! I’m so happy! Glad to be a part of Envato family! Thank you all Envato team, thank you @Lil_Bro for this amazing Photoshop Action, and thanks to all who join to this brilliant contest!
:grinning::heart_eyes::sunglasses::star_struck::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::pray::tongue::tada::+1:

6 Likes

Congrats man. Good Luck.

2 Likes

Hell yeah! 3rd position! :stuck_out_tongue: I’m happy! :smiley:

2 Likes

I am winner this contest and give me t-shirt :smiley: thanks to envato!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: regards.

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes