Dollar!

I bought 15 dolla AND but dollar had purchased! I didn’t even buy 1 dollar! WHY!

1 Like

Ok…

Let me get this straight so we are all on the same page. You didn’t buy even 1 dollar. But you bought 15 and but dollar had purchased. I hate when that happens… Always seems to be on a Sunday too. All that remains to be answered are what (?) and why…

Why indeed? Why and how is that even possible, or fair? Someone is pulling the strings and we need to get to the bottom of this - if only to ensure it never happens again. Who knows what unintelligible horrors they have planned next. You might purchase 1 dollar but find 15 have already purchased, or even worse, vice versa! This madness happens far too often and I want this issue resolved and explained. Particularly explained as I’ve got no idea what’s happening here.

It certainly has got me stumped. It could be human error…?

If someone can shed some light on this please call Chuck Norris.

DOLLAR! And hope this is resolved quickly.

(is this a new cryptic section of the forums? Do we win a prize if we decipher the clue?)

:wink:

2 Likes

Lol @ Jamie :slight_smile:

:confused: um… Mrs Peacock with a candlestick in the library :confused:

We’ve got a real mystery here.

For a second I thought I was still suffering from my hangover when I read this. Especially when i read Jamie’s reply. Haha Jamie, you just made my day! :slight_smile:

Well Jamie,

it’s all explained in the VERY RECENT faq-thread you yourself just started:

1. if you bought 15 dolla AND but dollar had purchased, you SHOULDN’T have bought 1 dollar!
    don’t call chuck norris - the answers are all in the forums already.
JBlanks said

Coffee out the nose…now stop it! :wink:

Two bits, four bits, six bits, a dollar (or 15)…all for Jamie, stand up and holler…

And Milos, tell me you did not link that…

I’m dying over here…

1 Like

@Coriiander Same here, haha, I was so confused. :smiley:

DiamondMaster said

I bought 15 dolla AND but dollar had purchased! I didn’t even buy 1 dollar! WHY!

This brought me to the limit of my english understanding. :crying:

What does it mean? Is there any way to explain it different? I don’t understand the “15 Dollar AND but dollar-thing”. Sorry.

@Petrenj: Whatever you try to say - I’m a bit shocked. :open_mouth:

Me neither.But my post make this thread more mysterious and weird.

I get it! :frowning:

My life will never be the same again - thank you AJ!

Pavel “DollaCHA!”

What the frick just happened? I’m so confuzzed!

1 Like

I think that DiamondMaster wants to confuse us all and somehow steal our dollas while we are confused.Maybe this is the key of slow July.

Here is the transcript:

“I tried to make a deposit of 15 dollars and the money from my personal account were payed, but my Envato balance doesn’t show any money, not even a dollar. Can anyone explain what happened? Thank you.”

1 Like
bodorobodo said

Here is the transcript:

“I tried to make a deposit of 15 dollars and the money from my personal account were payed, but my Envato balance doesn’t show any money, not even a dollar. Can anyone explain what happened? Thank you.”

you are on the good way to ruin everything!

petrenj said
bodorobodo said

Here is the transcript:

you are on the good way to ruin everything!

Sorry Dola