does uploading an item infrequently affect my earnings on graphicriver if we talk in envato algorith

does uploading an item infrequently affect my earnings on graphicriver if we talk in envato algorithm in marketing our products ?

I have no insight into how Envato does things, but personally speaking, I would say yes and no.

When you don’t upload frequently your items won’t appear on the front page as often, so less people will see your items there. So that can affect earnings purely because of less exposure. However, uploading constantly also doesn’t guarantee high earnings either. I have seen quite a lot of authors with A LOT of items, but only 4 of 5 of the items have any sales. And then we have ThemeFusion on ThemeForest with their item Avada. It has been their only item for 10 years, but it’s also the highest-selling WordPress theme of all time and they continue to actively support it. In fact, it looks like they recently turned it into a full-blown website builder.

Ultimately I don’t think focusing on just getting items out as often as possible is the right way to go about it. Focus on making great items that are unique and better than anything that might be similar to them. Have your items set the standard.

2 Likes

Yes.