does unlimited mean truly unlimited?

i have envato elements 16$ monthly unlimited subscription. but unable to download anything from audio jungle. asks money for everything. deos the subscription is useful or useless to download content from audiojungle and videohive

1 Like

It’s unlimited on items from https://elements.envato.com/ NOT all the main marketplaces. Some items are just on one or the other and some are on both.

$16 is only if you sign up for the annual plan which is around $170 in one go. Monthly it is closer to $29

Bear in mind that you cannot stockpile assets for use once you are no longer subscribed.

2 Likes

thank you for clearing that. but whats the point in showing the ad about unlimited, during checkout of products that i just want. i was in audiojungle, showed me unlimited so i purchased. there is no point in showing unlimited when i’m about to purchase. also i dont see anywhere it clearly says only on elements not on hive or jungle. :sneezing_face: :sneezing_face: :sneezing_face: :sneezing_face:

5 Likes

It’s a very disputed topic - I don’t work for envato so I do not have access to any specific reasoning or insight but if you search these forums you will find lots of conversations about it

3 Likes