Does Theme Forest accepts theme if developed using page temlpates ?

themeforest

I am trying to upload my theme but would like to know that if Themeforest accepts themes developed using page templates … ? Like about us page template for about us page and contact page template for contact page so on so forth … any answer will be appreciated …

Thanks

As long as they are your code and not using someonelses files then I don’t see why they wouldn’t.

Yes you can build themes with templates but keep in mind that everything needs to be changeable. Don’t hardcode stuff in those templates and follow all WordPress theme requirements.

Regards

I could not understand by word changeable … because once we are doing templates then how can be it changed ??? It can only be changed if its being changed from the files like templates files … and what do you mean by hard coded … ??? In templates we do hard code things to get required page layout …

I could not understand by word changeable … because once we are doing templates then how can be it changed ??? It can only be changed if its being changed from the files like templates files … and what do you mean by hard coded … ??? In templates we do hard code things to get required page layout …