Does thebox | Subscription Box WordPress Theme work on WP eCommerce

I’m running into some issues with thebox | Subscription Box WordPress Theme. I purchased the ecommerce wp subscription. However, when I upload the theme, the demo content doesn’t get uploaded.

I’ve tried uploading the same zip file into a self hosted premium version of WP and have no problems.

The documentation reads that the theme works on the business version of WP but doesn’t say anything about eCommerce version.

Has anyone run into issue using themes on the eCommerce version of wordpress or happen to know if i"m wasting my time with the them and the ecommerce version (e.g. I should just host it myself and get all the ecommerce plugins)

Hi

I am not sure what you mean by business version of WP and eCommerce version of wordpress. Do you mean any hosting package? As from the theme details page I can see the theme is compatible with WooCommerce 3.6.x.

Please post your query going through Theme Comments page and let them know your query. Theme Author will reply you.

Thanks

Hello @tartanandlolly ,

There is no premium and non premium Wordpress . You have only one Wordpress. I dont understand what eCommerce you have subscription? Can you provide link from your site? As I can see this template have * One-click import demo
Maybe you are doing something wrong?