Does review team read "Message to Reviewer" at all?

I’d submitted an HTML template which was soft-rejected a couple of times. Then recently I made some major improvements as compared to my previous resubmissions but today it got soft-rejected stating this message:

This is a resubmission of a previously rejected submission. Resubmitting without making the required changes or any improvements is not considered acceptable use of the Envato marketplaces and repeated attempts may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of authorship.

I had stated all the changes in “Message to Reviewer” but despite this, receiving this message is quite confusing. I understand the reviewers are also human and it could be browser cache issue. I’ve resubmitted the files but I now I’ve to wait another 2 days for the response.

Hard to say. I’m sure most of them do read the comments though.

Maybe the changes were not as visible as you thought? Cannot say without the full details (and previews).

Wishing you all the best in your submission though! Good Luck!

2 Likes

Well, I’m facing this issue first time. I’m pretty sure the additions I made were pretty visible (unless there was some issue e.g. browser cache) as there were 3 new completely designed ecommerce pages in this update, among other improvements. Nevertheless, now the file is in the que and I’ve opened the ticket at the same time. Let’s see what comes out. Thanks for your reply though.

yes all the reviewer team read “Message to Reviewer”

:slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Yes. They actually read that message. Here is the proof: http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/authors-themeforest-themes-and-templates-updates/34580

1 Like