Does multiple downloads of music tracks require registering each track each time?

Hello, I am creating an app that helps clients develop a video to mark an occasion. I would like to make available downloading music tracks for background music. If I purchase these tracks through my subscription, would they need to be registered each time a client would download one?

Thank you

Hello,

Indeed, as it would be the end-product, each video would require its own license.

Now, since you’re talking about subscription, I guess you’re talking about Elements and not Audiojungle. In which case, your intended use is specifically prohibited as per Elements terms:

• Clear guidelines on what’s not allowed

Some common-sense limitations do apply, as set out below:

• You can’t re-sell, or re-distribute items;
  • You can’t use items in on-demand services; and
  • You generally can’t use items as the basis for merchandising. For example, printing a logo from Envato Elements straight onto a T-shirt is not allowed. See clause 13 below for the relevant terms and conditions.

Thank you PurpleFog!

One clarification. If I download the track(s). And then make them available on my site via my own link (url) and not by download, is this scenario prohibited?

Not sure I understand your scenario. What would you make available? the music tracks themselves? That would still be redistribution. What would be the purpose of making the music available?

The actual product would be a video (compiled of multiple videos from different people). The music tracks would provide background music for the video. So it’s the video that would be distributed, and it would include the background music.

If there is only one final video, then one license is fine.

Thank you! I appreciate your help!