Does it fit Audiojungle

Hi @Oleh_Slesarchuk,

in this state the song will catch a rejection.

• that arp in the beginning is too loud, too static, to much hectic - nearly the whole song
  • that piano sound is too quiet and dull
  • there is a pad in the beginning which plays nearly the same frequencies like the piano, but weird chords
  • the string sounds at 00:34 and it’s chords are unlucky, no really synth strings, no really natural strings
  • the song ends abrupt
  • the mix has no bass, too much happening in the mids
  • all the drums have a filter with resonance
  • the broken glass sound doesn’t fit

The most annoying thing in this song is that nervous static arp. The song plays with 4 chords.in the same order. I would propose to hear some tracks in the technology category first and compare it to your song structure, chosen sounds, chord progression and mixing. In my opinion there’s nothing cinematic in the song.
Sorry to say that Oleh, but this song is misses the basic rules.

A personal hint: If I was you and catched rejection after rejection for three years now without any progression, I would consider, if producing commercial stock music is the right thing for me to invest my time. If you have fun with making music- fine! Do it. If you have fun to create sounds - fine! Do it. But I would not try to force the commercial success.
In your last thread you wrote:

So I ask you: Where is the fun with your work and the work results if it harms you so much? Talent cannot be forced. And it is no shame not to have a talent to a special thing.