Does Hypermart theme come with Elementor Pro?

It says it comes with Elementor. Is it elementor Pro?

Hi,

That item is elements supported but iā€™m not sure about pro version you can ask your question right here as a comments with that item author @commercegurus hope they will helped!

Thanks!

Hi Envato Forums,

A new CommerceGurus account has been created for you.

Click the url below to activate your account and select a password!

https://commercegurus.freshdesk.com/register/F7KgWWiQbdPmD4KBwsfP

If the above URL does not work try copying and pasting it into your browser. If you continue to have problems, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
CommerceGurus

CommerceGurus powered by Freshdesk

The popular drag-and-drop page builder plugin for WordPress that comes free with the theme. It allows you to build fully custom pages by mixing and matching the existing elements!

Hi,

It does not come with Elementor Pro. The Pro version cannot be bundled with any theme, it can only be purchased from Elementor directly.

1 Like

What is the main difference between shoptimizer and hypermart? And do you offer any discount for hypermart as you do for shoptimizer on your website?

Hello,
Sorry but no-one can include elementor pro plugin. Only free, but you can buy from elementor website.

Is enough to buy personal version (lower price)

I know this because I spoke with elementor company regarding this.

Cheers

What is the main difference between shoptimizer and hypermart? And do you offer any discount for hypermart as you do for shoptimizer on your website?

I still did not get any reply

Hi Envato Forums,

A new CommerceGurus account has been created for you.

Click the url below to activate your account and select a password!

https://commercegurus.freshdesk.com/register/n4Z7zR5ZMgfqToSnFZd

If the above URL does not work try copying and pasting it into your browser. If you continue to have problems, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
CommerceGurus

CommerceGurus powered by Freshdesk