Does anyone know a theme who..(ecommerce)

Hello guys,

My business is:

• A fabric shop
  • A workspace with the easiest/modern machines and pattern drawing software.
  • A big database with patterns and descriptions
  • A webshop containing a configurator, for designing/adjusting clothing, bags and stuffed animals. After that you can order a complete box with all necessities.

I’m searching for a theme on themeforest that has the following qualifications:

• Target audience: starting hobbyists on the sewing machine, creative moms
  • Designing stuffed animals online (and later also clothing and bags, t-shirts), by choosing shapes and colours, is the centre of attention
  • Webshop for sew necessities
  • A webshop containing a configurator, for designing/adjusting clothing, bags and stuffed animals. After that you can order a complete box with all necessities.
  • Webshop for patterns.
  • Fabric store
  • Sewing videos
  • The website should be inviting to use in lessons in school
  • 3 languages: dutch, english, German

Problem is solved already. Thanks for the replies!

Hello,
Are many themes, and this days you can do all with page builder

Ex: https://themeforest.net/item/creway-creative-agency-corporate-wordpress-theme/23753129

Best regards

Hello!

Disclaimer: I’m a senior developer, so my input may be skewed to code quality rather than design.
Uncode is one of the most versatile themes I’ve ever come across. it offers a plethora of design options and integrates with almost any high-quality plugin on the market (WPML, etc).
We used it on our website, and were very impressed by the build quality.
Another theme that offers almost the same functionality as custom development is X Pro, which I believe is also sold on ThemeForest.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
Cheers!

Hello,

You will not find out of box solutions. First any them don’t have any configurator for items. You will need to install for that and that will not guarantee that you will get what you want. Maybe you will need to customize that plugin.
For big database you will need to have lightweight template and very good hosting. Today developers made templates with 123 options and half of that options you don’t need or you don’t use it.
Because of that lots of templates are slow. They are looking good like 100$ but they are slowing site.

I have made similar site for my client so I know what I am talking about.