Does anybody have an upload problem?

I want to understand this problem only with me or someone else too. When uploading an archive, an error appears and the files don’t upload completely.

Hi,

Envato Market Author Help Center: Here

They would like to assist you.

Thanks

I know that, thanks. But I will have to wait for a response from the help center for a few days, and now I wanted to know if I have this problem alone.

I have the same problem when I try to upload a pack and the archive is larger than 100mb. Wrote to support, probably a bug that is going to be fixed.

Hi you can try with ftp upload. Or contact Support. Thanks

I always use FTP. I had error even if I uploaded something small. Good luck :slight_smile:

Hi. There is an error when I am trying to install the polo theme. A message says it is not possible to find the “style.css” and “index.php” files. Can someone help me?

Hi cristovammelo please contact your theme Author. Or create a new topics with details and select proper category as like themeforest for getting perfect answer. thanks

Yes, same problem on Themeforest.

The problem is not solved. Error loading file.

I use ftp upload, and I have not encountered this problem yet.

I have never had a problem with the upnload, and I have never used FTP. FTP is not a very convenient way to upnload in my opinion. And… the problem is not solved. A letter to the help center did not fix the situation unfortunately