Do not let me download theme / no me deja descargar tema

I bought the theme Mango of wordpress and downloading the files gives me error, leaving the message that I show in the attached image. I tried to clean the cache and browsers firefox, opera and chrome but I can not download the files of the theme to proceed to its installation on my server.

Greetings and thank you

He comprado el theme Mango de wordpress y al descargar los archivos me da error, saliendo el mensaje que muestro en la imágen adjunta. He intentado limpiar la caché y con los navegadores firefox, opera y chrome pero no puedo descargar los archivos del theme para proceder a su instalación en mi servidor.

un saludo y gracias

I have same problem … I need my theme , I am wasting time cannot start my work

Same for me…
need it NOW!

Seems that there was/is a server issue according to Envato Status Page.

###Quote from Status page:

“Update at 11:35 AM PST: We have now repaired the ability to update the service health dashboard. The service updates are below. We continue to experience high error rates with S3 in US-EAST-1, which is impacting various AWS services. We are working hard at repairing S3, believe we understand root cause, and are working on implementing what we believe will remediate the issue.”

As soonas the Amazon Servers AWS will be 100% up, the status page will be updated. Then you can retry downloading your items.

Regards

1 Like