Do i need to repurchase the audio every time I post a video?

I plan to post some short videos on my social media. It is a series of my user giving review/interview about the service I provide to them. Similar question different answers. Does this consider a series? Or I still need to repurchase the audio every time I post a video?

Hello,

If the format is similar and the videos share a common theme, then they may be considered part of a same series. In which case, the series policy may be applied, allowing you to use a single license for up to 52 episodes within a year.

If your videos do not fill the requirements of the series policy, then you would have to get a new license for each video posted indeed.

Hope it helps!

Hi @PurpleFog ,

Thanks for the reply.
The format on every video is similar to interview video. But the person/user and location I shoot will be difference and their feedback will also different from each video. Is this included in the requirements for a video series?

just to make sureā€¦ thank you.

Well the definition of a series by Envato is rather vague and loose:

What constitutes a series (eg TV series, webisodes, or a magazine with monthly editions)?

To be considered a series, all things in the series (eg episode, edition) must be connected, and be released within 1 year of the first installment. There is also a maximum of 52 episodes or editions within the series.

So if the format is the same and the interviews share a common topic or theme, then it should meet the requirements.

ok, Thanks!