Do I need to renew support when a theme update breaks the page builder in the them Infinite?

Do I need to renew support when a theme update breaks the page builder in the them Infinite?
I have been looking everywhere just to ask this question and here is the only place that I can ask unless I pay for support. Maybe a forum member can help. I don’t mind extending support, but I need to underdstand that first.

Just ask the author first - if they ask you to renew the support, you need to.

Thanks for the suggestion, in order to get an answer for that question I need to submit a ticket and since the theme support expired I need to renew support for $$$
Maybe it is an obvious procedure, but I don’t see it.
btw…The theme is great, I just need to ask a question before I get charge for asking :slight_smile:

If the theme update breaks features, could be a compatibility issue with the plugins you’re using or some server side issues ( according to my experiences )

The theme support is being provided by the theme author. There’re some freelancers here ( like me ) but you would have an option : to pay the author for the support fee or to the freelancer to fix the problem for you.

Thanks, I can do some PHP but not enough to deal with very complex themes and plugins. SO if I cant find a solution soon I will get back to you. Thanks again.
Ric