Do I need to purchase an additional license?

I produced a product video for a client with a standard Envato license for music, audio effects and visual effects in English. There is a possibility they would like the video translated into a different language. The content and product focus would not change, just the language used within the video. Do I need to purchase an additional license for this translated video?

According to this FAQ, you don’t need a new license:

####What are allowed variations of a single application?
In addition to a series, allowed variations of an end product that are still considered a single application include:

• Translations - the same end product simply translated into a different language (e.g. alternate text or alternate voiceover)

• Cut-downs - a shortened version of an end product where no new content has been added (e.g. a 15 second “teaser” version of a film trailer)

• Tag changes - minor revisions to text or content (e.g. changing “Coming Soon” to “Now Showing”)

Thanks Osama, you have been quite helpful! I think we will purchase a 2nd license for the updated English version since a little content is being updated, not sure how much, but just to be safe and have every body covered. Then do the translated version. Thanks again!