Do all themes come in Zip file?

Looking to purchase a theme but it is not clear that every theme comes in a zip file that I can use on my WordPress admin page at Bluehost. Add theme is looking for a zip file to upload. Would not like to buy a theme and find out it doesn’t come in the proper format. Thanks.

Yes, all themes that you get from ThemeForest will come in a downloadable .zip format that you can upload in the WordPress admin.

All themes comes in a zip file.
Wordpress themes comes with all files in zip and installable files zip. you can chose the whole theme zip or installable zip - in download options.

Muse-Master,
Thank you for your answer. I will make sure to pick the Installable zip on the download.

Good to know. Thank you for the quick response.

the theme i bought doesnt have that. what can i do?

Hi

You have to download the Item from your Envato Dashboard Download then have to unzip and you will see a .zip file name with matching your theme name. You have to install that themename .zip file.

Also you can unzip your purchased download and check the theme documentation hopefully you will get necessary support in documentation how to install and all necessary help. If you have still problem with the theme then The best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Theme Author.

Thanks

Hi @stardustwanderertaro

First thing please confirm that you have purchased WordPress theme or not. If you purchased WordPress theme and can’t install then please check my above reply.

Thanks

1 Like