DMCA notice for Fiverr

Really appreciate if fiverr band those users who use our templates.

So when you submit your Take Down request to their Customer Supportā€¦ What do people type in the Proof of Copyrights Ownership section?

I have all my working files etc. but no registration number or certificate.

Maybe ask envato staff for that info.

EmperorVFX said

So when you submit your Take Down request to their Customer Supportā€¦ What do people type in the Proof of Copyrights Ownership section?

I have all my working files etc. but no registration number or certificate.

Just put your videohive template link for that section. I did the same.

Thanks 3Ddym!

I found out some days ago that my Neon project is shared illegally all around the web, also multiple times on fiverr.

The fastest and easier way is to write DMCA complaints with the form on the fiverr site. After multiple complaints they might even shut down the user account. My complaints are usually adressed within 24 hours.

I think the best solution is to spread the word and mail Videohive users when you see their files on illegal sites. Thatā€™s how I heard about the problem and Iā€™m grateful somebody contacted me.

If you know some of the files please contact the creators on Videohive. I will try to find them via search too. Thank you!

I just strarted using fiverr by posting a new intro I made in aeā€¦ but when I checked out the motion graphics and 3D section in fiverr I got very upset because I am also a Videohive user and seller and I donā€™t think is right for us (artists) to put hours into our own creations and then someone just buy that project, add up some text and sell the final product for $5ā€¦ is just not right.

rendertom said

Hi guys. Can someone share their DMCA that you send to Fiverr?
I just found few of my projects there. I sent a complaint to support, and thei replied I need to present some weird info:

1. A description of what is protected under the copyrights that you are claiming
  2. Your copyrights certificate/designation and the type, e.g., registered trade mark, registered copyrights, etc.
  3. A proof of your copyrights ownership
  4. A short description of how the subscribers allegedly infringe on your copyrights
  5. Your complete name, address, and contact information.

I am not sure what that is. Maybe someone has a "template| for that that you can share? Thank you.
I found my file there,I sent a complaint to support,then I got the same replied.What can I do ?Please help !

I Dont have any of my files been redistributed yet,but I have sherrif badge over here. lol. well what I have done myself and sometimes worked is I send a message to the person posting the gig on fiver. I write for example. this is an intellectual and exclusive item from envato market places (VIDEOHIVE) and can not be sold over here.I so could you please gladly take it down from fiverr, regards! and it gets removed.great!!!
well sometimes that is enogh, sometimes i get an answers like this "I have regular and extended licenses it is not your business my licenses gives rights me to sell it.ā€œor"Hey do not worry envato my brother and I can safely use it products! Have our own contractā€ , but come on the extended licence clarly says it all and i send them this after extended licence

Extract

"Whoa there! Things you canā€™t do with the Item
7.This license is a ā€œsingle applicationā€ license and not a ā€œmulti-useā€ license, which means that you canā€™t use the Item to create more than one unique End Product.
8.You canā€™t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You canā€™t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You canā€™t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications and they might remove the item. if nothing happens well, the I report it to the author so he can send the DMCA (Intellectual Property Claims (DMCA, Trademark Infringement) FIVERR) and I keep the url so I gather a bunch of them so I can send a report to Envato support with all the urls as the last resort.

if all of us do the same, believe me. fiveer is going to get sick of it and will develop a better way to approve people gigs.

this did not take me more than 15 min a week while watching TV.

regards!!

as a buyer who buys tons of templates here, i also like the idea of DMCA/takedown notices for illegal resellers, since my competitors could pay a fraction of what I paid, on those types of sites. give em hell, send DMCAs, monitor/police your content and protect your projects from being ripped off/used by some cheap bad guys to do illegal renders on other sites