Disposable email script

Hey,

I have just been looking at some of my old scripts and found a disposable email script (made by me) i was wondering if anyone on here would be intruded in something like this.

so it can be used by random people for a fnduifnidj@domain.com or you could have the username or something like aaran.mcguire@domain.com… login is a option. you could also make the emails expire.

i havent seen anything on codecanyon like it so i cant compare sales but i would love to get feedback…

thanks for reading.

would the be any requests to make this script better then?

Does this work for only ending emails, or can it receive emails at those addresses too because I can’t see much value of the script if it can only send emails from addresses that can’t receive emails back, might as well use a no-reply address.

And could you also explain a little how it works because it isn’t clear exactly how the script functions! :slight_smile:

Cheers! :slight_smile:

Or perhaps supply an example :slight_smile:

||+439867|Reaper-Media said-|| Does this work for only ending emails, or can it receive emails at those addresses too because I can't see much value of the script if it can only send emails from addresses that can't receive emails back, might as well use a no-reply address.

And could you also explain a little how it works because it isn’t clear exactly how the script functions! :slight_smile:

Cheers! :slight_smile:

Yes, it can receive emails as well… you can generate what ever email you want and it will be like a normal email. receive, send, delete… i dont know many functions of mail

It works with a catch all system found on cpanel, google (if you have it on your own domain)
… dont want to say to much or someone might do something beter than me. it should only require, a catch all email and im going to say php 5 it might work with 4. :slight_smile:

PS… is it just me or when a mod comments it makes me feel like i have a post worth reading…

SportTipsWorld said

Or perhaps supply an example :slight_smile:

I would but i want it to really good from day 1… it looks crappy at the moment because i never bothered styling it. im sure the code is not the best as well as its not in object form… (trying to learn that stuff)

Its evening here , I am happy to style it for you :slight_smile:

I have an hour to kill.

Yes I agree, if a Mod replies it does or can have a positive or negative effect dependant on the content :wink:

SportTipsWorld said

Its evening here , I am happy to style it for you :slight_smile:

I have an hour to kill.

Yes I agree, if a Mod replies it does or can have a positive or negative effect dependant on the content :wink:

If you wish you can try and impress me, send me over some work you have done. aaran.mcguire@cl.vc

LOL

Im not here to impress anyone mate, was just an offer of help. Not an application for a job :wink:

SportTipsWorld said

LOL

Im not here to impress anyone mate, was just an offer of help. Not an application for a job :wink:

Sorry, I thought you wanted a paid job. I have tried to get people to help with design before and they just told me to get lost… sorry i sounded like a ass.

aaranmcguire said
SportTipsWorld said

LOL

Sorry, I thought you wanted a paid job. I have tried to get people to help with design before and they just told me to get lost… sorry i sounded like a ass.

Its cool, I dont do paid freelancing :slight_smile: your safe.

SportTipsWorld said
aaranmcguire said
SportTipsWorld said

LOL

Its cool, I dont do paid freelancing :slight_smile: your safe.

Wow, I feel like im spamming my own post but new topic “why not”… jk…

but why not im sure you could make some more money and im sure i will take you up on the offer if its still open. :slight_smile:

Im lost, i was just offering you assistance with css for an email form.

Nothing more or less.

I get paid for what I do :wink: the marketplaces are just a fun place to come

If you need help, email me via profile.

aaranmcguire said

PS… is it just me or when a mod comments it makes me feel like i have a post worth reading…

I’m glad i have that effect on you! :slight_smile:

I’d say go for it, style it up and make it user friendly and such. Sounds like a pretty cool idea!

Also, don’t forget you can always get opinions on your file before you sell it on the forums, there’s always someone willing to offer their opinions and advice.

Good luck with your item if indeed you do go ahead and sell it! :slight_smile:

Just wondering if i should get people to add languages to the script… will it increase the language much?