Display issue with "Creative Agency" free template kit. Need help ;)

Hello,
I installed the following Free Elementor template kit :
https://wp.envatoextensions.com/preview/?collection=5-3-5b52b5435bdba0b3bb11f2a212031adc

Unfortunately, the dynamic content of a picture (its legend) does not display correctly.
Please refer to the attachment enclosed. On the left is how the picture with the legend should look like on hover and on the right, how it is currently displayed :frowning:

Can anyone help me to solve my problem ? It looks like the CSS of this template kit is not taken into account.
FYI, Elementor Pro is installed and I tried to change my theme to the Hello Elementor but my problem remains the same. Thanks for your help !

nobody ?

Contact the item author for support but he/she may not be providing it at Elements.
If the item is sold at ThemeForest/CodeCanyon, to get the support, you will need to purchase your own copy

Hello!

Future quetsions or support for Template Kits can be directed to extensions@envato.com (see Elements > Settings in WordPress)

Elementor Pro has changed some selectors since this kit was created.

If you go to Appearance > Customize, expand the Custom CSS panel and locate the last two styles for portfolio-grid:

.portfolio-grid .elementor-image:hover img {
transform: scale(1.2);
}
.portfolio-grid .elementor-image:hover .widget-image-caption {
transform: translate3d(0px,0,0);
opacity: 1;
}

Change “elementor-image:hover” to “elementor-widget-image:hover”.

If this is a little too complicated. You can delete the Custom CSS completely, then go to Elements > Installed Kits, delete the kit and reimport it with the fixed CSS.

@ki-themes Envato is the author of the free template kits in the Envato Elements plugin.