(Disabled) Wordpress plugin for Expedia Affiliate Network API (EAN API)

We have no hidden charges after that. Its not only about the plugin/theme, We help you getting your website approved from EAN support team and its all inclusive in the theme cost. So its all about the customer support we give you even after we upload and configure the theme for you.

We have no hidden charges after that. Its not only about the plugin/theme, We help you getting your website approved from EAN support team and its all inclusive in the theme cost. So its all about the customer support we give you even after we upload and configure the theme for you.

jorgepelaez said
thewebconz said

Hi,

Please find a wordpress theme dedicated to Expedia Affiliate Hotel Booking Engine.
http://www.wordpress-travel-affiliate-themes.com/

You can view the demo here
http://webconz.com/demo/hotel-v4/

We help people getting it approved from EAN Guys.

Ashish

fabhus said

Hi All,

Anyone found or created a plugin like this in the meanwhile?

Thanks,
Max

Hi, I checked your website and $500 USD is too much for some of us. Are you planning to release a plugin here?
thewebconz said

jorgepelaez said
thewebconz said

Hi,

Please find a wordpress theme dedicated to Expedia Affiliate Hotel Booking Engine.
http://www.wordpress-travel-affiliate-themes.com/

You can view the demo here
http://webconz.com/demo/hotel-v4/

We help people getting it approved from EAN Guys.

Ashish

fabhus said

Hi All,

Anyone found or created a plugin like this in the meanwhile?

Thanks,
Max

Hi, I checked your website and $500 USD is too much for some of us. Are you planning to release a plugin here?

What about offering an option where the user takes care of EAN approval? Just download the plugin/theme like the rest of the plugins?

Don’t take me wrong is just a matter of budget =)

Don’t waste your time with The Webconz & Prashant Thakur! They are total Thiefs and scammers! They leave backdoors into your EAN installation to steal your clients credit card information. They produce this complete file to steal secretly from you (Note it has complete customer information, credit card numbers, security code, address and phone numbers.) They charged me $500 then 400 more and I never received a secure finished product.

12389703/02/201503/03/2015E63468e14-3723-4163-a7b7-e1b2b98e6b79200305807201846414300.671PrashantThakur14NSkrishna@thewebconz.comTestBooking4178291392CA5401999999999999123112016travelnowSeattleWAUS65807

Every time we found new security flaws we had to change all our passwords to block their access to our systems, then they cry that that they can’t complete their job because we changed the password.

Webconz and Prashant Thakur, you’ve been caught, you are being brought up on charges in the United States for Felony Fraud, & Internet Theft.

THEY OWE OUR COMPANY $950 USD FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES NOT PROVIDED

STAY AWAY FROM Prashant Thakur prashant@thewebconz.com, The Web Conz support@thewebconz.com, Kumar Ashish ashish@thewebconz.com, and Krishna Kant Singh krishna@thewebconz.com

All people and companies from anywhere may respond to mailto:webconz_scam @plaza-vacations.com for more information

WOW, I just deleted all the files and access just in case.

Thanks jorge for restoring the files, there is no need to worry. No one can steal payments online as the payer always has an opportunity to claim the refund through Paypal. Everybody knows Paypal is fair in its decisions. I am sure you wise enough to understand.

thewebconz said

Thanks jorge for restoring the files, there is no need to worry. No one can steal payments online as the payer always has an opportunity to claim the refund through Paypal. Everybody knows Paypal is fair in its decisions. I am sure you wise enough to understand.

Now that I double checked my site, files and what @jsiragusa pasted here, it is the same code that webconz asked me to send to EAN in order to get my site approved. I think that if EAN read it and approved my site then there's no hidden stuff in webconz files. I'm a happy and satisfied customer. I will make enough money to get their Gold Package.
jorgepelaez said
thewebconz said

Now that I double checked my site, files and what @jsiragusa pasted here, it is the same code that webconz asked me to send to EAN in order to get my site approved. I think that if EAN read it and approved my site then there's no hidden stuff in webconz files. I'm a happy and satisfied customer. I will make enough money to get their Gold Package.

Yes, Those are test credit card details which Expedia provides openly.

http://developer.ean.com/docs/book-reservation/examples/xml-reservation

FROM PAYPAL:

We completed our investigation for the following claim:

Transaction Details

Case number: PP-003-815-436-547

Seller’s name: PARVEEN AGARWAL

Seller’s email: purnia.prashant@gmail.com
Seller’s transaction ID: 0JU38378DP293841Y
Transaction date: January 29, 2015
Transaction amount: -$513.97 USD
Your transaction ID: 5UG025840T488314V

PayPal Purchase Protection does not cover virtual or intangible items, which means that this payment is not eligible for the dispute resolution process.
PayPal Purchase Protection only applies to tangible, physical goods that can be shipped. Payments for intangible items, services, licenses, or other digital content are not eligible for dispute resolution.

Please note that we do keep track of buyer complaints, and have noted your dissatisfaction in this seller’s account records. Sellers who consistently receive buyer complaints are investigated.

You can find additional information and tips about buying and selling safely on our Business Resource Center at https://www.paypal-businesscenter.com/manage-your-business.

Thank you for your cooperation with our investigation.

Sincerely,
Protection Services

Thanks for all the responses to webconz_scam@plaza-vacations.com email. As of 5/21/2015 Webconz owes us $950.00 for products and services not completed. This was $500 for the best package, and $450 for additional work.

We feel it our duty to bring the fraudulent activities of Prashant Thakur and the Webconz to the public’s eye to prevent this from happening again.

Thank you

Below is a chat transcript from today 95/22/2015. I tried unsuccessfully to get our refund issued. Prashant Thakur refused.
ATTN ALL: BEWARE PRASHANT THAKUR false promises, fraudulent claims!!

You - Click here to change
would you like to proceed with our 950 USD refund today?
Chat started
Prashant Thakur joined the chat
Prashant Thakur
Prashant this side
Prashant Thakur
What message did you receive as a reply from my side ?
I’ve received quite a bit of feedback , privately and publicly from publicizing the issues with your company
Prashant Thakur
I am not talking about feedbacks… Everytime i emailed you, I reverted with the same message.
I don’t understand
Prashant Thakur
Everytime in my email I stated i am happy to do the website with you but you will have to stop whatever you are doing.
Prashant Thakur
Else forget it
i’ll go for the refund option instead. There’s too many people out there who have problems with you
Prashant Thakur
Ok
Prashant Thakur
then why do you email me about going forward with the website again and again ?
You know as well as I we can’t work together
Prashant Thakur
Who way pay for the efforts we put while working for your website ?
Prashant Thakur
We uploaded three four times and you kept on deleting the theme again and again withouht even informing us ?
of course, it was full of security flaws
you KNOW this
Prashant Thakur
But y were u deleting it ?
Prashant Thakur
Who will pay for the work that we were doing again and again ?
Prashant Thakur
everytime you deleted we lost all our work done
Prashant Thakur
and you never ever informed us before deleting.
all the function calls and references to travelfairindia and other websites was security flaw as was saving of credit card information. We can’t base our business on security flaws and reliance that the websites that are called for functionality in the theme will always be open. They have no relation to us and are not releted to expedia either
All I ever wanted from you was the functional theme that didn’t reference any of your company websites and stored credit card information securely. We went months working with you on this. You could never produce. Can you produce this now?
Prashant Thakur
I have wasted lot of my time doing the same changes again and again on your server. I can’t waste anymore. As we have already invested much time on our server, who will pay for the work we did on your server ?
To refresh your memory here is a small list of problems with your latest version:

1. If a person is already registered on the site, and forgets password, where is forgot password link?
  2. Where is link on menu or anywhere to look up Booking or Intineray #
  3. Home Page search date starts too far away, if someone jumps on and needs something today, they can’t book it
  4. The sign up for special offers does not work
    5)is the Sharethis Publisher ID correct
    6)Skype still says webconz in the footer code
  5. There are still multiple instances of incorrect CID (476246) and incorrect api (czzps???)
    8)Check Booking Status ? How
  6. Multiple instances of wordpress-travel-affiliate-theme.com in code and href
  7. Multiple refernces to thewebconz.com/demo and the webconz.com/demo/marcus
  8. Still Travelfaironline references
  9. you have built in user rewards and redemption but do guide or reference how to use it
  10. why is ther hear as user.php here?
    AND credit card information all stored as one file security risk
    Please clarify: you want to be paid for work on an insecure non functional, non-tangible website instead of getting in there and making it safe and functional?
    Prashant Thakur
    No credit card information are saved in the database. We do have forgot password link there in the registration page, Skype name is somethin customers can edit from teh admin section.
    Prashant Thakur
    You stated in themeforest that i use to steal credit card information ?
    Prashant Thakur
    and then you expect me to reply to your email ?
    You store all credit card information and retain full access to that information and even run it through functions on your own servers
    Prashant Thakur
    I noe better about my code.
    We just wanted the safe secure functional product. We are ok with the refund and we will forget we even knew you
    Do you still have my paypal payment references or would you like me to send them again? There were 3 payments
    Prashant Thakur
    Who will pay for the work we did thrice and four times ?
    Clearly you were still developing the theme and all progress you made and errors we helped point out helped you tremendously. We won’t charge you for our consulting work
    Prashant Thakur
    Hah
    Prashant Thakur
    I will have to leave now
    to be clear, there is still no functional product, and no refund?
    I’ll post this response to the public boards as well
    ??
    Prashant Thakur
    I will have to leave for today Joe.
    Prashant Thakur
    We are closing for the day.
    So you refuse to refund our money
    Prashant Thakur
    Who will pay for the work ?
    Prashant Thakur left the chat
    Chat ended

NO REFUND ISSUED
webconz_scam@plaza-vacations.com for more information

I just found this thread because today I was browsing their demo theme and I was really interested in it. I was wondering if I could invest money in it, so as usual I started looking around for info, articles, etc… This thread was really useful. It saved me money and more important, precious time.

The idea is great (I’m currently marketing on a plain re branded EAN solution, the simple one, without APIs etc, simple customization of template) and I could spend let’s those 199$ on the theme, without all the customized account and credit card part, letting it just using the travel now payment interface. But it MUST be PERFECT without all those security holes and flaws

venicerealdeal said

I just found this thread because today I was browsing their demo theme and I was really interested in it. I was wondering if I could invest money in it, so as usual I started looking around for info, articles, etc… This thread was really useful. It saved me money and more important, precious time.

The idea is great (I’m currently marketing on a plain re branded EAN solution, the simple one, without APIs etc, simple customization of template) and I could spend let’s those 199$ on the theme, without all the customized account and credit card part, letting it just using the travel now payment interface. But it MUST be PERFECT without all those security holes and flaws

Everytime a website owner purchases and uploads the theme onto a fresh new domain, they have to go through the verification process, where Expedia assures there is no issues in the code and every element is as per their terms and conditions. We use to save test credit cards in the database to prefill our test checkout page, so that our customers donot have to remember it till their website is approved and API Set to Live, Customer has an option in wp-admin to switch off the prefilled form feature.

Test Credit Cards Openly distributed by Expedia
http://developer.ean.com/docs/book-reservation/examples/xml-reservation

For all doubters, here’s proof of one of three payments WebConz made us pay. See our website at http://www.plaza-vacations.com to verify that WebConz and Prashant Thakur did not complete our project since January, 2015.

You sent a payment of $513.97 USD to PARVEEN AGARWAL. Jan 29, 2015 09:38:47 PST
Receipt No:4663-1893-0539-9744

This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *PURNIAPRASH.
Merchant information:
PARVEEN AGARWAL
purnia.prashant@gmail.com

Instructions to merchant:
Plaza Vacations Full expedia api website design integration and approval, flight integration, cruise integration, vacation package integration

Description Unit price Qty Amount
Wordpress Travel Affiliate Theme Gold $499.00 USD 1 $499.00 USD

Tax: $14.97 USD
Total: $513.97 USD

May 24, 2015
No Refund from WebConz or Prashant Thakur Yet

May 27, 2015 No Refund from WebCon… or Internet Fraudster Prashant Thakur

Got my refund.These guys are sensational fraud stars. They collect money and bam they abandon the project and start wasting your time.AVOID THEM !!