DIrectories Pro Error Code - Any fixes? thanks!

Hi,

I purchased Directories Pro and am almost done with the directory build, but I have a couple hangups.

I am getting this error code when I click on the categories that display on a listing:

Notice : Trying to get property ‘post_type’ of non-object in /var/www/html2/wp-includes/link-template.php on line 3917

Notice : Trying to get property ‘post_type’ of non-object in /var/www/html2/wp-includes/link-template.php on line 3919

Notice : Trying to get property ‘post_type’ of non-object in /var/www/html2/wp-includes/link-template.php on line 3917

Notice : Trying to get property ‘post_type’ of non-object in /var/www/html2/wp-includes/link-template.php on line 3919

Any ideas on how to fix are greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Josh

Hi,

Please contact your purchased Item author, Item author will assist you.

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

Thanks

Really? What is the point of the forum then

envato forum is a public area where we community members try to help each other. if someone post any simple and well known issue then we try to help here as like how to install theme, how to use envato api, any api related query, how to purchase item, any query about envato, about item requirements, about envato marketplace etc. but as we know forum is a public area not for item author support area because all marketplace authors are not exist in forum, in this case we help customer to send them in the right track how to get author support. Also help how to get envato support and many more…

for item query/issue customer should to contact item author because Author are responsible to support customer and fix any issue. Also author are most expert about their item functionality. So, I have recommended you to contact item author.