Digitech - Responsive Prestashop Theme - Error: file is too large

Please, I bought Theme with support. But I am having problem installing theme. Error saying “file is too large”. I have sent support many times but no help yet.

and now I am not able to install Theme into PrestaShop on my Website. I really need your help

Many thanks, Best regard

Check you are only trying to install the actual theme and not an entire download. If that still does not work… contact the author https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/203039054-How-to-contact-an-author

1 Like

Thank you very much for your interest in my problem. I have emailed many times and waiting for help from the team writing this thread. But it is very difficult to get help from them. I don’t know what to do now

Hi @sojovietnam,

Go to your purchased PrestaShop theme Comments page and post a comment to let them know about your concern. Hope theme author will assist you.

Thanks

I’ve also posted my comment on the author’s site, but haven’t seen them respond yet. Can someone help me :frowning:

I meant use themeforest theme (your purchased PrestaShop theme) Comments page and post a comment there:

I know what you mean. I left my comment at this link.

1 Like

I can see you have posted a comments around 1 hour ago. please give them time to get back to you. hope they will get back and reply soon. Thanks

this is my latest action, before that in the last 4 days i sent them a constant email. But have not seen the support from them yet

I can understand. I don’t know behind the scene but I would like to request please give them time to reply your comment in themeforest theme page. hope theme author Plaza-Themes will get back to you soon. hello @Plaza-Themes can you assist!

1 Like

Really stuck, I spent 70$ to buy this theme. because it works for us, but we can’t use it

Some Authors not work and reply on Weekend. So, if they don’t reply on Monday then you can request a refund here.

Here is all the information about refunds:
Envato Market Refund Rules

Thanks

2 Likes

Thank you for your support. Until now I still haven’t got an answer from Theme author.