digital scratching eg. lottery ticket

Hello. We are looking for a code of a digital scratchlottery. I don’t know if this can be done in html5? The example is found here: http://www.digitaalkrassen.nl/ervaar-het-zelf.htm (press “start demo”).

It would be used as an extension in an html5 app for the iPad. I don’t know if there is an combined online/offline solution. Best result is if someone has won; the iPad remembers is as a unique code. The code wil be implemented in a magazine. (that’s why we’re looking for html5/css3).

The schatchlotteryticket is NOT mentioned for lottery or gambling. It’s mentioned for a gimmick on a expo-event.

Can you help?

Regards.

The demo you linked to uses a jQuery plugin called wScratchPad but doing with pure css/html might be possible as you need to tap into the users mouse movements and click button

Hello Gareth,
Thank you for your reply. This example is familiar to us. Only we are looking for a randomizer for the images below also. The combination of the images have to be tracked so we can verify if someone has won and what he/she has won. Ultimate if the scratching has been done then there is no ‘reset’ needed so we create a kind of real-life simulation. A kind of ‘total integration’ of scratching and (monitored) randomness is where we are looking for.

a little bit of jQuery and some php (or other scripting language) would do this, not sure if something exists already though.

Images would be stored via the database along with their prize e.g.

image 1 - no prize

image 2 - ps3

image 3 - no prize

You would then randomly display the images, and if someone gets image with a prize it then does another task e.g. ask for their name.

Not difficult to put together and to automate it as much as possible e.g. randomly assign prizes to random images etc

Moved to >> Item Requests :slight_smile:

reclameapk said

Hello. We are looking for a code of a digital scratchlottery. I don’t know if this can be done in html5? The example is found here: http://www.digitaalkrassen.nl/ervaar-het-zelf.htm (press “start demo”).

It would be used as an extension in an html5 app for the iPad. I don’t know if there is an combined online/offline solution. Best result is if someone has won; the iPad remembers is as a unique code. The code wil be implemented in a magazine. (that’s why we’re looking for html5/css3).

The schatchlotteryticket is NOT mentioned for lottery or gambling. It’s mentioned for a gimmick on a expo-event.

Can you help?

Regards.

Load up http://www.senamion.com/blog/jScratchcard/js/jquery.jScratchcard.js
and jQuery…

$("#image").jScratchcard();

Y u need a plugin for this simple thing?

Load up http://www.senamion.com/blog/jScratchcard/js/jquery.jScratchcard.js
and jQuery…

$("#image").jScratchcard();

Y u need a plugin for this simple thing?

Hello kingcoda,
Thank you for your reply. Yes we need a plug in. You refer to this as a simple idea. I’m not familiair with coding. Perhaps you can help? We would like to install this on an webpage and into an “weblink” into a tablet-published-magazine. Either I don’t know if and how the code will remember the winning ticket. Is that done with cookies? You can contact me directly.

=== I remind the above statement:
We are looking for a randomizer for the images below also. The combination of the images have to be tracked so we can verify if someone has won and what he/she has won. Ultimate if the scratching has been done then there is no ‘reset’ needed so we create a kind of real-life simulation. A kind of ‘total integration’ of scratching and (monitored) randomness is where we are looking for. ===

Yes, this can absolutely be made into a plugin… I guess, I have a maiden buyer here! haha!

Alright, let me draft one quickly!

Also, if you are using it for a ‘lottery’ or a ‘serious money involving business’ you are better off tell me about your server side programming because having logics on javascript (frontend) is just a big NO - anything on the front can be modified (in short - h*cked)

PHP works well with you?

Your page does not have a form to contact you. Perhaps you could message me? Let me know algorithm and requirements. If algo is ‘predictable’ or based on already available algo then I think plugin is a good idea or will make one for you.