Digeco by RadiusTheme error after updating Elementor

Hi everyone

I have updated some plugins today and one of them was Elementor. After updating the plugin, my website started to show the following error:

Deprecated: The _register_controls function has been deprecated since version 3.1.0! Use Elementor\Controls_Stack::register_controls() instead. in /home/cable573/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5379

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Elementor\Scheme_Typography' not found in /home/cable573/public_html/wp-content/plugins/widgetkits/widgets/ContactForm7/widget.php:167 Stack trace: #0 /home/cable573/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(2280): Widgetkits\Widgets\Elementor\WidgetkitsForm->_register_controls() #1 /home/cable573/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(494): Elementor\Controls_Stack->init_controls() #2 /home/cable573/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(177): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_stack() #3 /home/cable573/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(300): Elementor\Widget_Base->get_stack() #4 /home/cable573/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(2369): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_controls() #5 /home/cable573/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(1105): Elementor\Controls_Stack->sanitize_settings in /home/cable573/public_html/wp-content/plugins/widgetkits/widgets/ContactForm7/widget.php on line 167

Disabling digeco core, the error disappear, and I can see part of the website. I have downloaded the latest version available of this template using my license.

Currently, I have the following versions of the plugins:

• Digeco Core Plugin for Digeco Theme v1.7.0
  • Elementor Pro v3.7.1
  • Elementor v3.6.6

My website is https://cablevisioncoria.es/

Anybody has any idea about what can I do?
I don’t remember the previous versions that I had before upgrading them, and I don’t know if I can get from any log file. The backup service was not enabled on my hosting :frowning:

Thanks in advance.

Hi @mguare,

Maybe your theme is not compatible with the plugin’s version you updated. You can downgrade the plugin to check all will be fine or not.

Also you can contact theme author and let them know. Theme author can make update the theme or can give you a solution.

How to contact an author to get support for any Item issue or for any technical query:

Thanks

It was Elementor. The module that I updated.
Anyway, I contacted with the theme provider and resolve the problem.

Thanks for your support.