Didn't any feedback form themeforst for shopify theme

hi, everyone i have submitted shopify theme in themeforest but last 7 days no feedback form themeforest, my profile dashboard still show Submitted 7 days ago message. any one facing the issue?

Just wait for the review. Sometimes it may take longer.

You can always check Marketplace review times here. As it shows there it goes between 7 and 11 working days. That means you can probably expect their feedback by the end of this week.

Thank you for sharing the information about the Marketplace review times. I appreciate your help in letting me know that the review process takes between 7 and 11 working days. Your assistance has been really valuable, and I’m now looking forward to receiving their feedback by the end of this week. Thanks again for your support!

It’s min/approx. time, it doesn’t mean that you’d get your item reviewed within that time - sometimes it may take longer if there’re too many items to be reviewed.

You are welcome! Sometimes as ki-themes mentioned, happens they get more submissions than usual and that prolongs time, but reviewers always try their best to get back to usual review times as soon as possible. Good luck with your new project!