Did not receive the badge "Envato Community Health Survey (FY19)"

Promised this week, badge?

1 Like

Hi @TRMotion. I have lodged a request for assigning all the Community Health badges in bulk, which is waiting with our developers at the moment - they have the list of names, so everything is ready to go as soon as they have a spare moment to work on it.

As soon as they complete that task, you should see the badge on your Market profile. It may take up to 24hrs for the forum version to sync with Market after that.

3 Likes

Hello @BenLeong

Thanks for quick reply. We are also waiting for new badge :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

@BenLeong Thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

@BenLeong Do we get that popup notification when we receive it?

@BenLeong Thank you for giving an opportunity to participate in this campaign. Yes! Super excited and eagerly waiting for the badge. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@surjithctly Yes - you should see a popup on the Market sites when the badge has been assigned.

I think the forums send a system PM letting you know that a new badge has been added to your account, too.

2 Likes

Hurrey!!! I got mine.

2 Likes

Lucky you! Still waiting! Need my 24th badge! :smiley:

Hello @TRMotion @BenLeong

We received new Badge, Thanks envato team :slight_smile:

health

2 Likes

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but you’ve already got it from last year! Bottom row, third from the left. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nah, this year it’s different!, look at @animedia’s post :smiley: ( here )

Hmm, it looks different on there for sure, but not on their profile:

I see now… *sobbing hard in a corner with no lights * …

Ah, no harm done! Surveys are a good thing, and, well, 23 isn’t such a bad number! :smiley:

2 Likes

@Enabled There are two versions of every badge design - Market uses both (thumbnail and large image); the forums just use the large version. We’re using the same Community Health badge as last year.

We’ll have to find you something else to fill that 24th spot with :slight_smile:

No worries mate! There’s plenty of time to get another 50, haha! :smiley:

I got the new badge, thank Envato team (was feeling need green badge before and this is exactly what I want haha)image

3 Likes

What??? 24th Badge. ??? OMG! you’re way far man… Keep it up. :slight_smile:

I were pleased to answer the questions posed to us in this survey. I also look forward to the appearance of a beautiful green badge! :yum:

1 Like