Did anyone receive emails of registering a new Payoneer account?

Hi there!

I received couple emails from Envato and I think it means that I made changes to my Payoneer account but I didn’t … or it means something else? … Does Anyone received those emails??

1st Email Subject: Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard or Global Bank Transfer (Payoneer) registration received.

2nd Email Subject: Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard or Global Bank Transfer (Payoneer) registration approved.

Thanks.

Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard or Global Bank Transfer (Payoneer) registration received

Soon you will receive another letter with a refutation :slight_smile:
“Please disregard this email. There has been no changes to your earnings payout configuration.”

Same here

I’ve got the same message.

Same here, can anyone confirm what is going on @KingDog please? Are our accounts safe?

Let me check into it.

Thanks!

Word back from the Help Team:

Please disregard this email. There has been no changes to your earnings payout configuration.

Thanks!

Is it related to everyone who got this message or only to topic starter?

Thanks and sorry for disturbing :wink:

Everyone who got this message :smiley:

Same here :neutral_face:

Hi guys!

I’ve just received email message from Envato:

Your Payoneer registration for Envato Market has been confirmed, however we require approval from Payoneer before you can make withdrawals to this account.

This process usually takes less than 24 hours, but may take several days. Please contact support if you haven’t received an approval notification email within three working days.

Pretty strange, because I use Payoneer already several years. Was it sent by mistake or I should worry about my Envato account?

Do you have two-factor authentication enabled for your account? If no, I’d suggest enabling it, it’s better for the security of your account: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005592963-Two-factor-authentication-for-your-Envato-Market-account

Otherwise, I suggest contacting Envato Help & Support, they can help better with issues regarding your account: Envato Help and Support

Also do not click any suspicious links in the emails you’re receiving, they can be scam.

Same here what is going on?

Same here. I too got the same email.

Got the same email twice today.

The best of all? Payoneer is not displayed anymore in my account. When I go to Payout section, it says “No account set up”.

I same receive same email and so as my different partner did received.

As per envato team above I have disregard this email.

Not in my case… All payout information is removed from my account, and I’m asked to setup default payout account. All the earnings are still available…

If that’s the case for you, I would certainly open a Help ticket. They will be happy to assist.

Thanks!