Developer withholding plugin update(s) for months trying to get customers to pay for support

I just wanted to voice a complaint that will likely fall on deaf ears about the “” author and thier plugin not reciving any regular updates for over 6 months due to the author trying to force customers to pay for extended support to then be able to recieve these updates.

While I understand that developers are trying to ean recurring revenue, I simply don’t agree with this tactic when the update in question is needed to resolve critical issues with said plugin.

Anyways, just wanted to complain about this before I crack out the wallet to simply recieve an update for a product I’ve already purchased because the author is choosing to hold the updates for ransom.

Download (the latest version) is always free for a lifetime after making a purchase. So. update download is not related to support expiration.

agree with this if the item requires an update to fix any existing bug(s) then the author should release an update as early as possible.

If you have any complaints about any item or item support You can open an Envato Customer support Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks