Designs rejected

My designs rejected several times. please give me some advise how can I improve my design.

You should show your design

1 Like

if u ask for generic advice here it is, concentrate on originality and aesthetics, work things out to make sure to bring the very best out of yourself

for more detailed or specific advice , as @romlam mentioned, pls let us see your rejecte item

71 gcgdgcHd

badges are way too flat and the information is almost invisible so basically nothing is popping out, not to mentin that the global typo is clean but flat as well which does help u to bring a real hierarchy of information to teh table …

1. You should explain how to modify the design.

2.You should remember programs that can be modified on your template.

3.You should remember the fonts used in the design and the font download link works if it is free or purchased.

1. The design should be using the grid tools and the distance should be equal to the swan between the headings and the text or between each berjraf and the size of the lines.

5.Do not use any references or elements or images in the design of other designs from the Internet.

6.Do not make a watermark or your own logo in the images to be displayed. Works on layers and labels each layer.

7.Any person can modify the color from the list of colors without specifying the element and the color changes in all the elements that are the same color with one stroke.

8.The design should be modern, attractive, unused, and reproducible. etc…

0yellowbird

February 27

My designs rejected several times. please give me some advise how can I improve my design.

do u have any interest to copy and paste this in all threads?