Design ? You did not even check !!

Design ? You did not even check !! I sent 7 projects, you turned down during this time 22:00 - 22:01, when all the previews last about 7 minutes(The verification time lasted no more than a day). I have already sold these projects for more than 1000(for 3 months) on other sites. But for you 1000 is a penny, Because the selling projects are rejected.Thank You !!

Sometimes, for consistency purposes, all of an author’s pending items are downloaded concurrently to be reviewed all at once. Therefore, just because all of your items were accepted/rejected within a very short amount of time, it actually took much longer to review each item.

How do you know they didn’t watch all your preview videos?

If I’m making six cups of coffee then it makes sense to put the coffee in all the cups, then fill all the cups with water, then add milk to all the cups, and then add sugar to all the cups. Adding coffee, then milk, then sugar to one cup, and then repeating the process for the other five cups… isn’t the most efficient use of time.

Likewise, although I don’t know exactly how reviewers work, it may not be the most efficient way of going about things… to go through every step for one item before moving on to the next one.

Well, let’s say they checked all 7 projects in one day(Although I do not understand how this works and is it fair in relation to other authors). But it is considered that those projects that were sold on other sites are your losses (in money)? Or do you have your own atmosphere and market? and you do not need these 1000 $ ? In general, I’m glad that there are other sites, and where I can earn no worse than here.I have an opinion that the problem is not in my projects. I wrote this post in support of those who believe that their projects were rejected unfairly. Do not despair, look for other sites. And you will find your customers. Thank you.

Hi there:
Your can learning better video a course after effects buy on udemy.com or lynda.com for learning approved videohive, good luck regards.

I studied video clips of video copilot and lynda 7-10 years ago.And till now. There are many other Lessons that are much more effective than them. And free.

1 Like

Than you upload video preview because maybe we can help you better video.

I do not know your level, and, in no case, I do not want to inhabit you, but Envato takes care of his products, and selects only the best. What can not be said about other sites

https://videohive.net/item/mosaic-photo-album-with-frames/19857931 I do not consider this my only accepted work, the best, And the sales of this and other works on other sites prove this

1 Like

Maybe you video one approved because it’s professional but other your videos not professional for so rejected.

What does it mean professionally? It seems https://videohive.net/item/mosaic-photo-album-with-frames/19857931 to me that if this project were not adopted, you would say that it is not professional

1 Like

You have that make a video other good idea that professional for approved videohive because I see you others videos not good designs, animations, etc for so rejected, do you understand me?

a question where link download your images for used videohive?

Maybe you didn’t know, but you can’t sell same item on two markets when you’re exclusive author.

1 Like

But sales on other sites show the opposite… Photos taken from the site https://pixabay.com/ https://unsplash.com/

1 Like

But answered me,
"Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, in addition to overall quality of design and execution, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

We look forward to seeing more of your work. " Not about exclusivity. Standard for everything

I was ready to exchange exclusivity if these works are accepted, But they will not be accepted, And I do not know why.

Exclusivity or Non-Exclusivity doesn’t factor into review decision. These items simply didn’t meet Videohive’s standard of design and execution, especially for the slideshow/video display categories. Take a moment to browse through the marketplace to familiarize yourself with the level of quality the Slideshow category has recently risen to.

It is borderline, which is pretty much reflected in the sales figures. While one reviewer has accepted it, another might have rejected it… so you were lucky in that instance. Although there’s nothing glaringly bad about your work, they do lack finesse and seem quite cluttered at times. A lot of times your text seems far too big and some of the font colour choices could be better.