Design Quality HTML

Hi everybody

This is the first time I submit my item to Themeforest, and I’m getting a big problem about design quality. I got a hard reject:

Your item does not provide the necessary design quality to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality designs become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

This is a link review:http://yungthemes.com/tirip
Please take look and tell what is problem!

Hi,

Just opened on mobile and taken fast look - design is very rough yet. Need to add many small improvements - aligns, margins, font sizes, readability etc.

Just some examples:

margin:

Readability:

Align

Spend a few more hours for polishing it, and it will be good.

1 Like

Realy thank you
Do you see any problem in dekstop version?

On desktop you have issues with fundamentals like typography, spacing, padding etc.

Things like the slider box need work e.g. http://www.yungthemes.com/tirip/tirip/index-2.html too much white space, typography is not great

It’s a generally good start but room for refinement and tweaking

1 Like

Thank you for your help i try again to make it better

Agreed with @Iltaen and @charlie4282. A little bit work with readability and spacing and it would be nice template. Good luck and don’t forget to post final result here so other authors can see it :wink::ok_hand:

readability

1 Like

Thank you so much.sure, I’ll do this.

Hi @yung-themes your design is good , reduce the amount of the text and more work on space

1 Like

Thank you for your help, what is your suggestions for fix this?

Hi i fix my item please take a look

yungthemes.com/tirip

You can’t use these logos in your demo. It will get rejected.

Replace them with some generic stock logos or I believe some people use the envato marketplace logos.

1 Like

Hello guys! I have the same problem. Can you help me too - this is my topic My HTML template was hard rejected, please help me to find bugs in my design ?

And the question for author for this topic - do you solve your problem with rejected item?