Description has 4:14: ERROR: htmlParseEntityRef: no name, 8:96: ERROR: htmlParseEntityRef: no name

I’m new to selling on Envato and I’m trying to upload some stop motion footage of various subjects but I’m getting a weird message at the very bottom that says: Description has 4:14: ERROR: htmlParseEntityRef: no name, 8:96: ERROR: htmlParseEntityRef: no name

I have no idea what this means? I tried a google search and nothing! Can anybody weigh in?

What did you put in the description box?

This:
Pre keyed out stop motion style clips which are great for overlays or transitions.

• Professionally PreKeyed!
• 1920x1080 & 3840x2160 Resolutions
• 15 FPS
• RGB+Alpha
• ProRes 444
• Includes: Animated Cardboard Frame, Cardboard Transition, Towel Transition, Wiping with Rag & Wiping with Wet wipe
• Just Drag and Drop on top of footage
• To extend duration just copy and paste as many times as you need the length to be.

If you delete everything and leave the description box empty, does the error disappear?

If yes, find out what causes the error by adding sentence after sentence until you get the error back.

I see what you mean.

So I did start putting text little by little to see what’s causing this error and it starts where my second bullet says"-1920x1080 & 3840x2160 Resolutions" I have no idea why but it gives me this error “Description has 4:6: ERROR: htmlParseEntityRef: no name”

try without the & sign and put and instead

1 Like