Deprecated: Unparenthesized `a ? b : c ? d : e` is deprecated

Hi,
I have a Revolution Slider on a managed website that has developed an error after updating the PHP to 7.4 that needs correction. The entire error message reads as follows: Deprecated : Unparenthesized a ? b : c ? d : e is deprecated. Use either (a ? b : c) ? d : e or a ? b : (c ? d : e) in /home/billvwmnmclub/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/output.class.php on line 1912.

Can this be fixed and an updated plugin released?

Thanks,
Bill

Hi @Bill416,

Thanks for using Slider Revolution. We are aware of this and an update will be available soon to address this. If you wish to follow up with the status, you can email us at help@themepunch.support

Thanks!

KC
ThemePunch

3 Likes

For me is same problem!

I have the same issue. It’s a real problem as it ruins the output of every wp-cli command.

I do have the same issue here. Can you please release an update to this? Thank you!

I have been to the ThemePunch website as they a e the creators of the plugin, they are now at version 6.2.11 to be released June 6th, 2020. I don’t understand why the updates are not be pushed out to users?

Hey @Bill416,

I had the same error. The temporary solution is to simply comment out this particular line (1912) from the code. It fixed the issue. I hope the theme developers come up with a permanent solution.

Thanks,
E

Contact with your purchase item author hope they will helped!