Demo pictures of my html template

Guys I’ve got a hard reject for my html template and I took the (demo pictures) only by capturing screen on my laptop and I didn’t like that way, so does it have a relation to get reject? . It seems a simple question but I had to know.
Thank you guys

If you are using screen grabs then a) they are probably low quality and b) presumably may well not be your content to use?

Share the demo link here for the item and people can give more detailed feedback

Thanks for your reply, but what I mean is the demo pictures sizes ( 590/300 pixel) when you are submitting an item.

As far I know for image quality issues author will get soft reject and reviewer will ask for high quality images. you got hard reject then I think this rejection for don’t meet the Quality standard.

The preview image?

It seems unlikely that this would be the cause of rejection - sue this https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000471943-A-step-by-step-guide-to-the-upload-process

More likely an issue with the item - share the demo

Thanks again Charlie4282
That’s what’s I meant, my question now : is there any good way to create the previews pictures without capturing the screen?

Preview image is definitely not a reason for a hard rejection.

is there any good way to create the previews pictures without capturing the screen

What exactly are you trying to achieve? There is nothing wrong with having the preview image be just a screenshot of your demo page. I do it like that for all my WP themes.
If you want something more fancy, then just design it using the graphic editor of your choice.

Preview image is definitely not a reason for a hard rejection

This is the point, thank you so much.