Deleting from queue

@Rajibcou could you please illustrate the bug you’re experiencing with screenshots? Are you saying that you’re unable to choose ProRes 4444 when submitting files to the queue?

Here is screenshot, we have no option to select appleprores 4444 codec in new files submit untill we got soft rejection or approved the item,

2 Likes

@Rajibcou thanks for the screenshot, I’ll pass this along to get it resolved.

1 Like

@Rajibcou this is rather confusing becuase other authors have been able to submit their items with the ProRes 4444 codec selected, so hopefully we get to the bottom of this.

Just to be sure, have you confirmed that dropdown menu isn’t scrollable, and you can find ProRes 4444 hidden below the line break?

yes, i am confirm, it is not scrollable. i just see 4 codec option. 6 codec available only in approved items.

here is another auther who also face same issues, scroll our discussion here.

@MotionRevolver, Yesterday I had the exact same issue. ProRes 4444 not appeared in the dropdown menu of new file submission. Used Windows 10 Chrome browser.

1 Like

@Rajibcou @VF1 thanks for confirming, hopefully a fix will be issued soon.

1 Like

This is indeed confusing. ProRes4444 has been missing for me since the new uploader has been introduced. Also on Win10 and Chrome here.

1 Like

Yeah something is odd here, and it was only noticed when Apple dropped support for PNG+Alpha, so we have some configuring to do on our end.

Hi, I have items containing prores 4444 codec to upload. Should I continue upload or wait for fix?

@Rajibcou You may submit the files. In the Notes to Reviewer field, just type the following note:

“Please change codec to ProRes 4444 – unable to select this option from Loading Bay.”.

3 Likes