Dejected about rejected!

Says it all really. Once again sample quality wins over composition quality and please don’t tell me that this retro John Williams pastiche has no commercial viability either AJ. My similar tracks “Superguy” and “Star Truck” have 53 sales between them. Hugely disappointed with this latest hard rejection. No more uploads from me for a long time I feel! :frowning:

2 Likes

maybe you saw my thread,…same here. But cool track, i like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tough one that for sure :slightly_frowning_face: It’s a fun composition.

1 Like

love the composition I don’t know why it got rejected

1 Like

Great piece Gae47. Very inventive, very entertaining, very marketable. I think it is fair to say that most of us have had this kind of moment, one time or another, since the Envato staff have been stepping up the requirements. If you haven’t already, I would suggest adding another RF site (or more) to market your nonexclusive music. With a little more book-keeping and administrative work its a great way to expand your opportunities. AND… for that track that AJ rejects, you have another option to get it out there in other ways. Hang in there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks MidnightSnap! I think you’re right. I’ll try this track with another RF site! :thumbsup:

Thanks TheCreatorshub. :thumbsup:

Thanks LeChuckz!

1 Like

Cheers Revturkey! :slight_smile:

The fact that I also spent a lot of time on this track, turning it into a major project (writing it all out for full orchestra and individual parts) made it’s rejection even harder for me to accept. Obviously, when the music was submitted for approval, the reviewer would have been unaware of all of this extra work.