Degree in Biochemestry achieved!

Today is a really special day for me - 5 years of study and now I am here with biochemestry degree.

This was cool run - more than a year I’ve been working under my course work (and degree work as well) in international molecular biology/biochemestry lab, and now I have friend from Switzerland (my supervisor actually), friends from India and Sweden. That was a great experience!

So here are a few photos just for fun! :slight_smile:

Lab of Molecular biology and Biochemestry in TSU

Workplace

Conducting experiment (a bit messy ;))

Hangout :smiley:

Congrats! That’s a huge accomplishment! :microscope:

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Congrats! Impressive :beers:

This is huge man! Congrats :smiley:

Just for fun: Is there anything that you learn while studying biochemistry that you can apply in music?

Cool! Congrats! :slight_smile:

Like cloning? :wink:

@TitanSlayer graz! :smiley:

Thanks guys!

@MeGustaMusic may be not really applying of background knowledges and skills, but some features while you get them on lab for sure applicable in music or even in real life. Cloning like @Hyperprod said make huge sense! :wink:

Congratulations @TitanSlayer! A huge accomplishment indeed! :tada:

Amazing, you can even do your degree while still writing music for AJ. Congratulations for your graduation :wink:

@AurusAudio and @FASSounds cheers guys!

Great! Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Thanks! :wink:

Congratulations man :slight_smile:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Congrats :slight_smile: Mate @TitanSlayer

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Cheers man!

Congratulations! Well done. Finishing a degree is one of the toughest things we face in life. It takes time and effort for an extended amout of time. Not everyone is capable of that.

Enjoy and get on with some new adventures!

Sunshine