(Dear Author and Envato Team) What's wrong?

Hi…

This My New Project…(Creation after much hard work)
was rejected after 7 days…(I was perplexed)

I do not understand,
What is hidden from my eyes?

Why Reject?!!

Most likely because it’s too similar to an already popular double exposure kit on here (I’m sure you know this already). Same concept, very similar look, similar preview setup, SAME SONG.

That’s just my 0.02, what does the rejection letter say?

because it looks identical to already existing one

Say:
After completing our review, we’ve determined that ‘Double Exposure Studio’ isn’t at the quality standard needed to continue forward with the review process on VideoHive. As the submission is too far off the standards we require, you’ll be unable to re-submit on this occasion.

Comments from your Quality team

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, in addition to overall quality of design and execution, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

We look forward to seeing more of your work.

It’s always risky when copycatting

Thanks friends…

This project with mach defferents option and settings + efects!!