Deactivate deleted site theme

My site was deleted without deactivating the theme code. how can I deactivate my theme code so I can reactive it after I rebuild my site?

Hi @dsta2000

If you don’t have access of old website wp-admin where the theme registered/activated then you have to contact theme author and request them to unregister/deactivate the theme license from the old domian/website.

contact theme Author and let them know How to Contact your purchased theme Author, theme author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Thanks for responding mgscoder. Unfortunately for me I reached out to the theme Author five times already and got no response. I’ve even repurchased the theme and installed it just to find out the activation code doesn’t work for it either. After checking several form post everyone that has purchased the them Clubix from Stylishthemes in the past two years is having the same issue and no one has gotten a response in the past two or more months. I’ve even went to their facebook page and they don’t respond there either and their twitter account is suspended. So I give up and just want a refund.

Just I checked and not found any comment from your account in the theme comments page. Please post a commnets there hope @stylishthemes will assist you. contact outside envato is not a valid way to get author support. Thanks