Dashboards Inconsistency

One of my items is not showing up in the Envato Author Dashboard like no one has downloaded it. At the same time, this item is my most licensed item according to the Beta Author Dashboard (I have other items that have downloads). How is this possible?

Hi @IVavryniuk

The Beta Dashboard shows the most licensed items for the past 7 days, whereas the Envato Author Dashboard shows your earnings as soon as the information becomes available.

Licensing events are real-time, as such you can get that information super quickly. Earnings calculations for Envato Elements takes about 33 days to calculate fully. This is because customers can subscribe to Envato Elements on any day of the month, and we then attribute earnings to all items licensed within their subscription period.

Example:

Customer A joins Envato Elements on the 1st of a month. We need to attribute earnings to anything Customer A licenses between November 1st and December 1st to the November earnings

Customer B joins Envato Elements on the 28th of a month. We also need to attribute earnings to anything Customer B licenses between November 28th and December 28th to the November earnings

As you can see by the above examples, there are some time factors we need to lapse before we can start showing earnings, but that same principle doesn’t apply to the licensing numbers.

Let me know if you need any more information on this one.

Thanks
Jimmy J

2 Likes

Hi. Being Envato Elements author too i cant access beta dashboard. All other tools available and working. Can you help?

Understood. Thanks for the explanation.

Can we expect to get mobile compatibility and Most Licensed Items on the non-Beta Author dashboard? Those functionalities are indispensable to many authors.

1 Like

Hi @EightBallAudio

I’ve added some comments in a response to your other post here:

Thank you!