Dashboard Plus - Envato sales browser extension

Hey @Morad. Currently Dashboard Plus can only do month-to-month stuff. Anything above the "Today, Yesterday, … " box is ignored by Dashboard Plus (that is part of the default Envato UI).

Great help with Envato site but it keeps telling me I have a new sale and I haven’t! :unamused:

Please fix the fake sale notification sound because i break my leg when jump to see what did i sold :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hello Guys

Does this script work for you in firefox ?

Thanks!

I like how this forum is pretty much dead…

Hey send me a PM with any forum feedback, letting me know why it feels dead and what could possibly make it more lively :slight_smile: Collecting feedback for staff

Hi guys,

Seems like currently, the purchase code verification in author dashboard page doesn’t work anymore.

Not sure if this a current known issue?

Thank you very much :smile:

1 Like

Just worked for me. If it’s still not working feel free to post a capture from the F12 Dev Tools > Network tab to see what’s going on.

Thanks! I’ll PM to you soon. :slight_smile:

Anyone else getting NaN values?

same here? Envato is updating new API? Some sale tracking tools are also facing some loading issues (Vatomium, nWallet…).

I think there’s just a new column in that CSV statement file for “US Sales Tax”.

It must be the value from this recent change: Important for US Authors: A new tool for managing State Sales Tax.

I should really re-write this part of the extension to work off CSV titles, rather than column numbers.

All fixed, give her a bit of a refresh:

ping @dysko you might need to fix nWallet

ping @aviators you might need to fix Vatomium

What other apps do people use?

Hi, I am already in touch with Envato Support team. I hope the issue will be fixed soon.

1 Like

Oh is the api broken too?

I have one question from before:
Currently:

• User approves usage of his API for my App
  • Your server returns AccessToken and RefreshToken…
  • After AccessToken expires - with RefreshToken app can get another valid AccessToken

But, if the same user uses my app on another device - following happens:

• User approves usage of his API for my App
  • Your server returns AccessToken and RefreshToken for this user on this device
  • After AccessToken expires - with RefreshToken app can get another valid AccessToken
  • User on first authenticated device will not be able to get new AccessToken because Device 2 now holds valid RefreshToken.

Is this intentionally and how to handle one user - multiple devices scenario?

Firefox version does not work for a long time, please fix it.

Seems like something has changed with statement, Statementer shows $NaN for all values.

Yep same here, I should have some time today to poke around. Probably a statement CSV file format change.

edit: yea there’s a new “AU RWT” column it seems

1 Like