Dashboard Loation

Hello everyone,

I’ve recently bought a theme and payed for it via Paypal. I received an email telling me to access the dashboard to download the template file. But, I’m not finding any dashboard on Envato? So, I’m really confused about where I can download the files?

Can you help me with it, please?

Hi @khaithamza,

If it is your first purchase then envato has sent you an email to confirm your purchase. you have to confirm by clicking the link/button in that email. then you will see your item under your Downloads page.

If you didn’t receive the email then in your Downloads page there you will see a notification and a link to resend the confirmation link to your email. click on resend it will send email with confirmation link. so that you can confirm your email and your purchased will be ready to download.

Thanks

It is my first purchase, I have received an email with a link to download the files. Yet, when I click on it, it doesn’t lead me to a download page. Instead, it leads me to home page of Envato.

This is the link to which I’m directed after clicking on the dashboard button on my email Envato Elements : des vidéos de stock, de la musique, des photos et des images illimitées

Hi @khaithamza,

You have subscribed for Envato Elements. Envato Elements provide a subscription base service for unlimited downloads.

Here’s the current list of All available Items in Elements, just use search functionality at top to find any specific Item. Login and start your download for your project.

Each time you download an item, you get an ongoing license for a single, specified use. Want to use an item? No problem! Visit your downloads and simply register it for a end use.

Thanks