Cyber Sale countdown mishap

Did anyone else miss the deal because the clock said there was 9 hours left when there was not. Maybe it was a cookie on my computer I have no idea. But I was really sad to see that I’d missed the sale. Is our emails the best place to watch out for more coupons or deals. I don’t mean to sound cheap but money is hard to come by in my rural area. Thanks for any tips or ideas :wink:

Do they run these specials a lot it was 12.50 a month great deal sorry I missed this one. And hello my first post here so hello to everyone great site!!

1 Like

It’s most likely because all offers are based on Australia time zones

There are offers around different points on the year but it’s impossible to know for sure when.

12.50 a month sounds like envato elements subscription? That’s almost certainly an equivalent cost if you signed up for, and paid for an annual subscription. You can get decent discounts all the time on doing this

3 Likes

Thank you very much. I was hoping it was a glitch and they’d put the sale back up for a day or so. But I’ll keep an eye out for sure. It’s 16.50 a month so that is a great savings from 12.50 for those of us that pinch those pennies till they scream. Nice to meet you Charlie!! And thanks !!

1 Like

Hi @authorsamanthafury, cyber sale is running and will end/close around 2 hours later. Mean 1st December full day Australian time. So, you can purchase your chosen item(s) and you have to finish purchase within 2 hours from now.

Ends 1 Dec 2021, 12:59pm (UTC)

Thanks

Note: Sorry! if you mean envato elements. I am talking about envato market cyber sale.

1 Like

You say Australian time?
I could not conclude that from the inscription on the product I want to buy, which states the following:

This item is featured in the Envato Market sale.
Link: Qreatix – Interactive Portfolio WordPress Theme by jkdevstudio | ThemeForest

I was guided by UTC — Coordinated Universal Time.
According to UTC the current time is:
17:14 UTC
Wednesday, 1 December 2021

I planned to make a purchase now, but that is no longer possible at a promotional price.
So, I think that an omission was made here and that the customers were misled.

1 Like

yes, you are right. and the campaign closed in the right time:

1 Dec 2021, 12:59pm (UTC) is equal to 1 Dec 2021, 11:59pm (Australian Eastern Daylight Time):
https://savvytime.com/converter/utc-to-aedt/dec-1-2021/12-59pm

And according to your region:
1 Dec 2021, 12:59pm (UTC) is equal to 1 Dec 2021, 1:59 pm (Serbia):
https://savvytime.com/converter/utc-to-serbia-belgrade/dec-1-2021/12-59pm

Thanks

1 Like

I tried to buy it last night which was the 1st Monday at about 9 pm eastern time. I’m sure it’s some kind of time zone thing I just really hate that I missed it. I’m bumbbed lol Thanks for all the responses :slight_smile: and it was for the envato subscription monthly :slight_smile:

Just a quick reply I hit my history button and at 8pm eastern time I thought I read 9 hours to go, but by the time I went back on later about 4 hours later it was gone :slight_smile:

Let me clarify once again, as you had the opportunity to see, in the picture from the link I submitted, the following is stated:
It is stated (UTC), and not (AEDT) as you now represent.
So, if it were stated (AEDT) instead (UTC), there would be no confusion.
It would be advisable in the future to standardize the indication of the time frame on promotional campaigns so that Envato users have a clear and unambiguous idea of the duration.

1 Like

This thread was initially regarding the Envato Elements sale which was advertised to end at 1pm AEDT. The Envato Market Cyber Monday sale was separate.

There’s a problem here. You tried to order at 17:14 UTC, but you acknowledge that the sale ended several hours earlier at 12:59 UTC. Maybe the “pm” confused you?

3 Likes

What confused me, not being snarky at all, just trying to clarify … was I was sure it said there was 9 hours of the sale left, it was like ticker clock counting down the time, so I thought I had time to eat supper and do a little work then come back and buy the deal. BUT when I came back 4 to 5 hours later it had ended. :frowning: Maybe it was my computer, cookies, maybe something crazy with my computer or my brain lol. I have no idea. I just am really bummed that I missed this sale when I would have purchased a subscription had I known when it was properly going to end. The time for me, really didn’t matter, 9 hours is 9 hours. BUT I will pay more attention now that I know it’s not on american time. :slight_smile: Thanks for all the friendly chatter. I do hope they run the sale again soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like